CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

well, well, well

1. 572 Posts.
    First an alert to posters who - perhaps under pressure and uncertainty - are "snapping" at others whose posts are contrary to their wishes.
    This forum has been largely free of emotive items of this nature which do not contribute to sensible discussion.

Sorry to indicate that what is now happening is along the lines suggested in my previous posts.

When posts were forecasting silver price of $120, $80, and certainly $40 early in 2013 I asked -- "Why not $20?"

When posts were positive about the latest share offer at 13 cents I indicated that share price slumped after the last two offers and "Why would this one be different?"

Also that a share price in single figures would not surprise.

Did suggest that the new ball mill might be raising expectations too high.
    We have yet to ascertain how much benefit will eventuate when it is in full working mode.

The price of silver is still in a downtrend.
    Would be pessimistic to suggest close to $15 bottom so will refrain.

Will point out once more that posts suggesting silver demand for industrial use is exceeding supply have been contrary to my understanding as previously posted.
    Compare charts of silver price to charts of gold price and the evidence is clear. POS is largely influenced by its role as a monitory metal.

While have been waiting with a view to possibly moving back into CCU and preparing to do so soon have some concerns.
    Am not confident that the company has strong profit making potential - not that I have a grasp of the statistical analysis required to push this point.

Share turnover is very low.
    A minor surge in selling could see share price as low as 7 cents.
    A bounce back is an obvious possibility but a period of weakness is also on the cards.

Late this year or early into 2014 could be turning points.

If the resources and potential of this company are considered sound a take over while share price is low would be a worthy consideration.

Best wishes to all holders.

Vidi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.