AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Well well well......, page-5

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Yep. Could have bought as many as I wanted mid 2's, as could we all. Wasn't interested. Now I know there is at least one entity that has bothered to buy in recently, and I'll be more than happy to get 4.5c in the near future regardless of if it pulls back this afternoon. Hopefully this fund, or one of their mates wink.png, wants to have a go at say 5c and take the whole thing over. IMHO they'd get it around there, or at least control, which might be worse for "us"! Why buy the cow if you can get the milk really cheap!! What's US Vanadium's cash position???

So yeah I'm in now. We'll soon see how much more they're after huh. The thought of shareholders reaping the benefits of dividends (from actual mining) is absurd in my mind. If someone wants this vanadium, and management have proved over the last 5 years they can't raise capital, then you bet your you know what that it's a good time for someone to step in and offer to be the knight in shinning armor to get this thing finally rolling. When looking at what that group over in WA managed to convince management to give shares to them and their clients at, I can only imagine what this one will end up looking like.

Quite frankly good for them if they do end up taking it all. Well played!! However, there may be a couple of bucks between here and 5c to make a bit of $$ IMHO, so why not take it while the musical chairs is in full swing!!

UPDATE!! Just saw the announcement welcoming this group in. "and we look forward to further developments on our
    register
    as we work towards securing funding for the Project." And so it begins. Did I say 51% for the loan and an offtake yesterday, before the news???? Lets see how this unfolds!! When will management next be able to dilute the company a further 15% without shareholders approval, not that it matters now anyway??!!
    Last edited by Bermuda007: 24/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.