EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

well well well, page-23

1. 279 Posts.
    UMC

its amazing at how much energy you are wasting on a stock that as you say 'By summer the price will be $1 if not less'.

It seems that with such a great charting and trading ability you should have been able to see a few things:

First: you would have noticed EXT when it hit 76 cents at the end of last year and made well over a 300% gain in a mere couple of months.

Second: You would have sold your BMN shares back in the days before it hit sub $3.

Third: You would now be wise enough to see that this share is not being played by retail traders, and hence the patterns that are appearing on our charts are being created every morning before the market opens by the big boys.

Forth: you would have been watching PES and thinking, what is the next share out there that will experience the same type of amazing price action?

So what i can gather from you UMC, is that you are a lousy trader that is a little upset about some of the success that people in EXT are having. If you are right, and they go to 1.40, i am still up 50%....haha... if they do what i think they are going to, and go to 10 bucks, ill be up even more... and as for you? you will be sitting there staring at your screen thinking.......damn........

i wish you good luck with your trading and i hope you find your own EXT one day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $25.91K 2.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26884 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9736777 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.