MGX 1.54% 32.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

well well, page-39

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    re: chinese buying more news out I think the important thing we have to remember about this stock is that the downselling that is happening at the moment, is on extremely low volume. Most of the sellers are not withdrawing from their positions at above 95cps, and the chinese players are still in there, big time. No big selling happening, only the little players that cant be bothered waiting another 3-4 weeks for this deal to go through, which in my opinion, it will.
    I agree with Alan that its less certain than before, but all indications are that it will go through. Iron ore prices are still yet to be concluded, which is having a devasting effect on the lack of interest in this stock at the moment. Who knows when they will be over?
    Can someone with the financial know how that has done the calculations on this stock post their findings for the rest of us to see please? Some brokers say its correctly valued, some are saying undervalued... So an independant view would be nice to see if someone out there has one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.