5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

SP, interesting points you have there!My earlier statement re;...

1. 473 Posts.
    SP, interesting points you have there!

My earlier statement re; deep pocket players looking else where was in relation to first thing this morning only........with market on edge.

Further to your conspiricy theary bla bla......In general the share price has actually done pretty well what I expected with the associated news flow.......that's why I did accumulate quite a bag full pre / post Wandoo deal and sold 80% of my holding recently at avg 179 cps.......and I planned to start buying back-in yesterday, today, tomorrow (fin yr end and new placement sellers) & over the weeks to come, to re-accumulate..........lucky for me, the sp has come back down this far..........I thought I would be lucky to see high 160's.

You sound like the expert and no doubt I could do with a good flogging with a text book..........but heh, what would I know......I only do this for a living..........

Yes I do have some strange Ideas.........Each to their own I guess!

Do you watch the market depth every minute of the day to see the frequency of orders being placed, chewed-up and or deleted? Do you believe there are hunderds of different traders out there all watching ARQ with baited breath and beavering away with the said orders, placing multiple orders within seconds of each other? Or does a little voice inside your head agree with me in that 'dark forces' are at work.....:-0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.