Who do you think built this country from 1945 on, Baby Boomers...

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Who do you think built this country from 1945 on, Baby Boomers and their parents. Most of you of the next generation expected your 4x2 home, 2 vehicles & a boat in the garage instantly and for many the banks are falling over themselves to give you lot money and to hold you to ransom for a very long time in your lives. There was very limited finance to be had for a home ( 3x1 ) and most work was a lot more physical than it is today. Look in your own backyard. I am almost 65 and havnt worked for 2 years, (no i havnt recieved any government handouts ) WHY, cos theres no bloody work out there for anyone over a certain age, now the clowns in charge want to lift the pension age to 70. While im having a bitch the 1st homeowners schemes and negative gearing also stick in my throat, why in the last few years should i pay taxes to give someone X amount of dollars to buy a home. Like many i used to own my own home, but with a divource the home disapeared, no government handout for me but we are expected to subsidize someone else. Howard and this current mob of clowns have a lot to answer for.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.