MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

nicholas, dabru;thanks for that feedback. my main concern with...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    nicholas, dabru;

thanks for that feedback. my main concern with MVH has been that while it melted down with the other stocks it has recovered not a jot ... in fact its fallen further. All the other specs I have on my watchlist have recovered part if not all of their losses from the wider market meltdown. the wider credit crunch should not be affecting a company dealing with healthcare markets in india, china, asia, russia and UK .... while i do not think they should be spruiking if they truely have nothing to tell; i find it hard to believe how little they have progressed either sales or media coverage or the longer term recurring revenue model.

obviously there are some issues regarding mvh's sales credibility in the market and i agree its going to require a steady stream of dollars over many months to attract attention. the big whinge i have is the way management talked up the shorter term prospects allowing the old crew out; that was bad enough, but in my view the bigger sin was the new guys have been happy to let it fall all the way back to .17 again ... losing all momentum; all that previous work now down the drain and they have to fight to get some decent coverage and recognition for their very sensible strong business plan.

There is no company maker here, no oil, ore etc ... they really need to ensure solid progress via borker support, research coverage, and a stream of $ announcements, not bits and pieces and strategic freebie sales .... they've been doing that for two years ..... where are the ethical fundies that were spruiked as coming aboard once the share price got over $25m market cap ... complete crock of Shise ... it got over $36m market cap and inside sellers licked their chops. low marks all round.

anyway, ross and frank have been enjoying their travels no doubt, let's hope they bring home some solid deals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.