CTM 2.13% 48.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Well what now?, page-12

1. 10,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2841
    Finding the good stocks is a challenge (HC posters can help there) and finding a good entry is hard (or sometimes I think just shear luck) but @IronAwe hit the nail on the head, judging the best exit is hardest thing of all.
    Sure you've got to take profit, but you must also capitalise on your gains to cover the inevitable losses you will make.

Sure you can take part profit and be free carried - but that often just means you have just left your profits at risk - they are not profits till you have banked them.

I have been free carried here for ages (as I have said before, sorry for the repetition) but I went sailing past the SP at 1.8c, and now my book profit is squeezed down to half. Maybe I was just lazy and did not do a good analysis when the Salobo permit hit a hiccup, or maybe I was just playing safe and not micro managing.

We all have to have a strategy, and to know what that strategy is and stick by it. But constantly assess it.

Anyway, I sold some CTM last week, to buy another elephant gun for another of my boys hunting elephants in the jungle. So lets see!! Oh and I sold a free carried conglomerate gold play too (so slow, Oh dear!!) so now he has two brand new guns for shooting elephants for me.

Life's good, and playing this game is such fun.
    Last edited by JandJ: 07/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.