CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Well where are we now?, page-39

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    No offence to your opinion or chart delta.. i appreciate that you have taken time to post the info here where others havent.. I strongly believe in technical analysis but only when fundamentals are right..

In the little knowledge that i have, i believe technical analysis works best when it is for mid to large-cap stocks because they have more volume, more movement are traded widely. This is when trends are spotted!

For a company like QBL, stocks could be temporarily oversold here because they are either in trouble or somebody has some knowledge that is publicly not available. For a company that has 1400000000 shares outstanding such small trades in a matter of 4-5 days always raises question to me. But hey like you said its our own money and its your own risk and what you analyse could work for you. My post was just to present the other side of the coin especially in a forum like HC where you there are a lot of amateur traders who would 'risk' it based on public sentiments and opinions....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.