IMM 2.94% 35.0¢ immutep limited

yes sircop your missing something and that is that prr are now...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    yes sircop your missing something and that is that prr are now performing and have been the best performer in one of the worst sharemarket crashes and economic times in history.what does that tell you.so they were under 2c during a bull market.so what things have changed.board changes,securing of funds,positive ind meeting,heading into phase 3 trials and dendreon paving the way for same type therapy.i thought that these fundamental changes have pushed prr not a bull or bear market.i know why im confident but you are so not so maybe theres another bull out there youd rather ride but im sticking to the PRR bull ride.

kman weird how you didnt bring that link up when you were holding but after selling.strange maybe a hope prr will drop or that a bit sour sold at yesterdays low.

boiler i think your right,no bioshares didnt get that info from joe blow walking down the street.the info in that report was from martin rogers who was interviewed by them for that report.please if anyone has doubts about costs about trials and want to believe these guys suggesting huge costs that they are pulling from you know where just give prr a call and they will confirm what the bioshares article says.i have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $1.459M 4.171M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 717384 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 228572 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.