IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

well worth a read, page-15

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Mr 47,

Why did not I post it 1 month ago? Had not seen it then or made the link though, simple.

Would it have stopped me making the same decision I made yesterday to sell. No.

Am I sore about selling 985, 000 options at an average price of 4.12c yesterday? No. Childish talk and not all of thoughts are worth of voicing on HC.

Could I sold at 5.3c, last week? Yes. 7c the week before? Yes. 985, 000 options at yesterdays high of 4.5c. No. One merely has to understand how share markets work at the most simple level (i.e course of trades/market depths) to understand and see that.

If anyone chose to read my posts when I sold, I am extremely excited about the future opportunties for PRR, I respect what they have to offer and their potential.

I intend to stay in touch with PRR and continue to reseacrh immunotherapy technology's etc. when I can and ideally, we will be happy bedfellows again in the not too distant future.

If I am not 100% happy with my position and I have experienced good returns......I am going to be honest, explain my position and move-on, aways leaving the door and option open for a return to being a shareholder.

That is how I like to manage my relationships in life.....whether with shares or people.

Cheers.

K-Man

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.