KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

Sentiment: hold position: stock held. Ok so I'm the pathetic...

1. 134 Posts.
    Sentiment: hold position: stock held. Ok so I'm the pathetic one. I'll give it to you, you really have a lot of faith don't you. I simply want to see an honest account of certain events that transpired over the course of the last two years I.e. Asset owners, that is, the chain in which assets were disposed of and by whom, and furthemore who benefited. As someone previously attributed to the MD himself saying, the $58m fee went to former asset owners. Yet one of the former asset owners is a reporting entity in Indonesia and certainly has not reported any material benefit in their accounts as far as I can see relating to this. The most recent "owner" was PMR. They sold it to Bayan and Bayan sold it to...for a whole lot more.
    Who is PMR and why have I seen a memo seeking financing of $150m for the purchase of the same asset not 3 months before the deal with Bayan was announced? And why was the individual seeking financing when involved with KRL?

I'm out of here. Couldn't be bothered anymore fighting the stuidity of people who have no regard for their own rights as owners and the responsibilities of those directing to tell the, what exactly is going on.

Watch out for the traffic jam on the way out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.