SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

went along to the AGM today, had a good chat with JDB and...

1. 80 Posts.
    went along to the AGM today, had a good chat with JDB and others...I walked away with the view that things a going better that I could ever have imagined 6 months ago. this are on the up......if only JDB had been there 12 months earlier.

the potential going forward is enormous...the thing that stuck me was that SENs competitors have acknowledged that its product line is the best in the market. Of its 7 competitor JDB said that by next year 4 of them will be manufactures of SENs product line. also whilst they were conservative and have not budgetd much $$ from safenet, I got a firm impression that they are expecting a major turnaround in this area.

also in two weeks there will be a special on CNBC that will feature SEN on its 21st century IT program. we were given a preview of the segment which portrayed SEN as a major & leading player in IT security field.

JDB pointed out that the market in north america is and will finally realise that the senetas product range belongs to them and not safenet.

also of interest was the comment that the revenue derived from customer servicing and maintenance will fully fund any future R&D.

also they are expecting big things from 2086 which has been renamed Gemini...it goes out to customer trials in jan.

1st qtr ahead of budget etc etc, presentation on quantum, ...it was all good news.....as someone put it ,things are going gangbusters....

well done to JDB on what has been put in place since jan..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $9.17K 573.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1540000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 483473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.