WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Wellfully Group, page-135

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Lionheart, do you have no shame?

You've just posted "I've tried asking tough questions to OBJ and its supporters before .... all I ever got was the politician's response, like this kind of thing ... :

Yet last year you were as virulent a supporter of OBJ as anyone; a mega bull, who slapped down any suggestion that the share price, at 2.1c, was heading for a fall.

In response to a post on the thread "Where do we go from here?)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/so-where-do-we-go-from-here.4215381/
    and the comment "OBJ has now hit 2.1 cents per share and the steady decline is neither surprising nor has it finished yet."

your reply was a scathing "Did you use a Crystal Ball or tarrot cards for that one? I want to know to 100% make money elsewhere."

and in reply to the suggestion that the future of the company lay in marketing Bodyguard under its own name and the statement

"Inherent in the process of using Accelerators or Venture Capitalists is the proposition that they will raise the funds to promote the technology, but the flip side of that coin is that they will also take majority ownership and control of the spin off.-

your response was

"Talk about a pattern of assumption, oh wait, I'm wrong sorry - its the crystal ball again. I want the tarrot reader being used here, they are good... really good."

Given those sort of comments from you in your ultra bull days, it's a bit rich that you now claim to be an objective questioner who unfairly gets a rough time.

Your statement that "Questions to the board and its church/cult of followers is a waste of time right now, they are too busy chanting an ode of faith to the god of next quarterly's." simply does not ring true as "fair comment", when so recently you were a member of the cult yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.