WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Your numbers are not only wrong,they are wildly incorrect and...

1. HK1
    590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Your numbers are not only wrong,they are wildly incorrect and not sure how you even made them up as they have no relation to the real world. I am not sure if you are being intentionally misleading or just don't understand the deal.

"100m shares (new)"
    No. It is 166.7m shares are being issued (new) as part of the capital raising - it spells it out clearly in the Agreement.

PLUS whatever will be issued to by Pavlovich (which could be more or less than what was in the document) as part purchase of NS ... Although these won't be included in the issued shares in the Financial Statements, they will be notes as they are relevant and are taken in to account when working out how much the share price should be.

Here is the section from the Agreement that shows 166.7m from Capital Raising, not 100m:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1882/1882922-7405307fc9bded3c5b32347fc16c4694.jpg
    Also, I am not sure where you get "$30m cash" and "$20m debt" from. The proposal is to raise $50m in cash (hence the 166.7m shares), which will then be given to NS for their business, with $40m going straight to NS, then $5m after 12 months and another $5m after then next 12 months.
    Here is the section from the Agreement:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1882/1882931-b6eb35d8be40770dae9df9eb3a68b4b7.jpg

Now... The 2 x $5m that OBJ are keeping is needed to pay Peros for his "Finders Fee" and TTP for finding someone to buy the new equity. This adds up to $4.275m, according the to the Agreement document. The rest of the $10m is going to running the company. There is no actual debt, to start with, but merely a debt facility - so an approved credit line, if you like. If things go great with Reduit, then they won't need this debt facility. But they might need this debt facility to pay more operational expenses and then NS for the two acquisition payments of $5m each.

The balance ($80m - $50m) is the $35m in equity that will be passed out in the following 36 months to Pavlovich, as per the agreement:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1883/1883004-f7824a9f7d95f23cae835e661ddd30bf.jpg

I am not sure if anyone else has picked up on the error that in Section 1 (Page 4) of the Agreement, the equity to be given to Pavlovich is actually different to the note above. The first two issues of $10m of shares have different issue amounts and this is material to the deal. Obviously one of the two were from an earlier version, although I am not sure which one is the actual deal. Can anyone confirm if its at 30c or the higher of the 30-day VWAP of OBJ Shares calculated for the period and 80% of the issue price. Here is the text from Page 4:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1883/1883844-180f52970bffff5e53a620ffa030f719.jpg
    What share price this will end up being issued is anyone's guess, but since the Capital Raising amount will already have been issued, you can expect in 3 years the current OBJ holders to own somewhere between 20-30% of the total shares in the new OBJ, Wellfully, depending on which share issue calculation is used and what the current share price of OBJ is. In the agreement it shows that the current OBJ holders will have just 25% if the share price doesn't change. Even if the share price triples over 3 years, the original OBJ holders will have less 30% of the new Wellfully.

Is comment meant to be intentionally misleading?:
    "The value
    $25m OBJ
    $85m NS
    $115m combined

190m shares"

There will somewhere around double 190m shares - according to the Agreement, it could be around 370m shares. So, no you are not suddenly going to get a share price to from 30c to 60c ($115m/190m shares) when the shares relist.

As for your "SP?" query.... Well, there is a lot of water to flow under the bridge before then such as how much they actually raise from the new investors, who the new investors are, where the debt facility is coming from, etc, etc. Plus, this deal is not yet done. I have no idea about the delay, but any delay is never a good thing, especially when there is silence from the Board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.