WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Wellfully Group, page-46

1. 4,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12465
    he stated in the Tesla article that the 1st product would be launched in the middle of 2020.

another article that has previous been posted
    https://www.glossy.co/beauty/beauty...ormer-foreo-ceo-on-the-future-of-the-industry

"Right now, I’m putting together the various teams and a product development schedule around the world. I’m building teams for product design and application, execution, marketing and sales." we have seen evidence of this already.

"Today, if you use shampoo, you’re using a quarter at best. Half stays on your hands, and [a quarter] will remain on the surface of the hair and won’t be absorbed into hair or skin. In my opinion, we need to look at the application of products, not just in terms of efficiency or environmental impacts, but also in terms of active ingredient function and ability to [work]." one of the reasons I think haircare could be our 1st released product.

"When Foreo did the oral care launches [in 2014], we launched them through crowdfunding websites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo. It wasn’t to raise funds but to access people. It gives you 30 to 60 days to listen and learn how to get your story right, how to get better conversions through different merchandising options and how different messaging structures impact your conversion. If you release something no one has ever sold before and [you haven’t talked to potential customers], the chances that you have the best possible version of your product are zero." consumer interaction will be part of his strategy.

it may be released next year, but unlike our relationship with P&G, where nobody knows what will be launched until it appears in some limited release, with Paul I think we'll all know what will be released and when, because in all his dealings with foreo, consumer relations and interaction is vital. I would imagine a lot of development is happening at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.