WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Fair enough mate and I certainly do not intend to troll, so I...

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Fair enough mate and I certainly do not intend to troll, so I apologise. We've all been waiting long enough to test anyone's patience. Skepticism and frustration are understandable, but when I see reason take a back seat to emotion (in my observation, you are less of a champion of reason than you used to be), it's hard to cop. That is not intended as another criticism, just explaining my response.
    My comments stand though, aggressive as they were, and very much intended to discuss OBJ - not you (although I understand your reaction). Why would our relatively new board (highly successful, awesome track records in business and marketing, wealthy, connected in this precise field of expertise) want to share much with us lot? If I were them, I seriously wouldn't. If they're confident of making this company a serious player, why jeopardise that by telegraphing its moves to blinkered, judgmental, loose-lipped shareholders like us? So many here continue to suggest this board is the same as the old one, or judge this one based on mistakes (or deliberate "ambiguity") from yesteryear. It's not fair, it's not reasonable, it's not accurate and driven by emotion only. The new guys shouldn't have to cop crap on this site because of it. There were myriad examples of questionable decisions, announcements and behaviour from a few years ago. I was one of the loudest critics, but I like to think it was based on evidence before me, rather than frustrations over the share price. Ironically, I ought to be ten times more frustrated now under the new board, since my investment is worth even less, but I'm not. That's because all the evidence before me is overwhelming, that the guys running this company are f#&?^@ awesome at what they do and I'm going to make a crazy amount of money.
    We are all entitled to different opinions and of course ten investors will look at the same facts and interpret ten different things. But there is nothing before any of us that suggests the board has done anything dishonest, incompetent, tricky or self-serving. On the contrary. Remember when posters here would get "information" from the old board who well and truly knew it would get passed along to HotCopper? Those days are over. We might get less "information" but we sure as hell get a lot more professionalism. I'd rather have silent professionals than chatty bullshit artists in charge of my money.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 31/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.