WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Wellfully Group, page-74

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    'Why would our relatively new board (highly successful, awesome track records in business and marketing, wealthy, connected in this precise field of expertise) want to share much with us lot?'

Because not only are We/Shareholders collectively the owners of OBJ in union with the BoD; We/Shareholders have categorically funded this company to where it is today and have earned the right to be treated with respect and communication; rather than still having to resort to relentless dot-joining, fact-finding, fact-proving and making personal phone calls to a publicly listed ASX company. OBJ do not reserve the luxuries afforded to privately listed companies, where lean information/communication is the status quo.

This BoD is also, imo, not completely blameless, with a Call Conference presentation conveniently disappearing without explanation, the missing P&G 2nd Tech $1 million milestone still absent and after over 2 years of BoD tenure, still no SS business plan. Finding out about potential OBJ progress via Hotcopper is frustrating and a poor behaviour imo that was also an attribute of the previous BoD and not well received by Shareholders. These are genuine concerns that continue to fall on deaf ears, which should not be confused with emotional responses.

Art, I support your post in general and appreciate your measured response, but I still can't ignore OBJ's truth. The one thing that SS is currently delivering on, is his promise of an Olympic Team, as this Team is gathering steam and momentum and I obviously wish us all success with the very best intentions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.