WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

And by update, I mean I would like a product and sales update.We...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    And by update, I mean I would like a product and sales update.

We all know there is limited cash and various actions have been taken to preserve cash, raise cash or potentially make cash available in the future. Lots of debate on this and many devoted threads, clearly highlighting that cash is King (especially when you don't have much).

But all that aside, Wellfully has transitioned from an R&D to a Production, Distribution, Marketing and Sales focus. Remarkable, given the lack of cash.

There are two Product Brands, Reduit and Swisswell. Each has a range of products, and each has had some success in terms of consumer feedback, design, blah blah blah. We own, manufacture and are attempting to sell these products directly and via various distribution arrangements.

BUT
    We do not appear to be selling very much.

I want a clear update on Swisswell. Direct Volume, Number of Distribution arrangements (or potential that have said no or are still considering). Product Mix. And an explanation of what issues are being faced, what is next

The same for Reduit. Volumes. Direct and by Channel. We are in Harrods, for example. How much has Harrods done? And an explanation of what issues are being faced and what is next.

These are vital topics that PP, I am sure, is all over. It is the business. Everything else is noise (and very loud noise when it comes to cash). But if sales start, and deals are done, then cash may start taking care of itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.