WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi brydos,Perhaps it might be better if you email the company...

1. gbr
    675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

Hi brydos,

Perhaps it might be better if you email the company directly for a company update as I doubt the Company monitors HC even though they have engaged a company to monitor social media. By emailing the Company directly they can attend to your enquiry with the “utmost” urgency, this is what I do. Take for instance on the 06.11.2022 I emailed the company Secretary using an email address in their announcements and found that it doesn’t exist so after sourcing another email address for contacting the Company I despatched another email to the company Secretary…..I am still waiting for a reply.

On the 14.02.2023 I emailed Automic Group asking for an explanation from one of WFL’s announcements, promptly received an email back saying that they would get back to me within 2 working days, “yep” you guessed it, I’m still waiting for the reply.

You can request/demand answers but at least the Company is consistent in their dealings with Shareholders, the term “mushrooms” comes to mind frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.