OCV octaviar limited

wellington capital limited news, page-31

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I refer back to the payment date clarifying NSX PIF announcement released on the 8th Dec http://www.nsxa.com.au/ftp/news/021724699.PDF::
    Wellington Capital Limited as responsible entity of the Premium Income Fund wishes to clarify the expayment
    date set out in the announcement made to the market on 30 November 2011.
    The ex-payment date is 1 December 2011, not 2 December 2011 as previously advised. This date applies
    only to Unitholders who transferred (i.e. sold on market, or transferred off-market) their units during the
    period before 1 December 2011. Where units are transferred before 1 December 2011, the transferring
    Unitholder will receive the cash payment. Unitholders who transfer their units after 1 December 2011 will
    not receive the cash payment.

Now lets look at the NSX trade history for Dec 1 2011
    3:45:38 PM 52,275 units were traded at 0.081cents.
    Now who is entitled to the 1 cent pending payment due to Wellington Capital Limited changing the ex-payment date? The buyer or the seller? Well my information is that BOTH received the payment!!!!!!! How many off market transfers were made on Dec 1 that we DON'T know about that copped a double dip?? How much did this stuff up cost the Premium Income Fund and should we be held financially responsible??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.