OCV octaviar limited
  1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Sent to [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] on 19/1/2012
    (It appears I continue to be ignored))

I have not received an answer to my email below. Wellington Capital lodged an announcement on the NSX dated 18/5/2011 (http://www.wellcap.com.au/assets/pif/updates/2011/nsx_release_kooralbyn_contract_18may2011.pdf stating ::

'Wellington Capital Limited as responsible entity of the Premium Income Fund is delighted to announce that
    a contract for the sale of the property known as the Kooralbyn Resort has been signed.

The contract is subject to an 18 month deferred settlement and is
    conditional upon finance and finalisation of town planning
    considerations by the Conditions Date which is eight months from
    the contract date namely 16 January 2012.'

As the original agreement between the two parties tied up a valuable Premium Income Fund asset for a substantial period of time with no return to investors I would have thought it in PIF investors best interests to at least know the current position.
    The conditions date has passed with no information having been offered to PIF investors as to if the original contract has been finalised. I consider the lack of information and the non response from Wellington Capital Limited staff relating to my enquiries to this and other PIF related issues as unprofessional and totally unacceptable.

Many of my complaints to Wellington Capital Limited in their capacity as Responsible Entity of the Premium Income Fund remain unresolved and I would like to be referred to a body that does actually deal with these complaints.
    The email in question::
    Dear Caroline,
    I have asked on several occasions if the PIF has a indemnity insurance policy if other parties make successful claims for compensation against our fund assets and if so for what amount. As yet I have not received an answer.

Also would you please inform me if the sale of the Kooralbyn resort has been finalised.

( I would prefer another option in the sentiment choice, ie. all those in favour of removing Wellington Capital Limited as Responsible Enitity of the Premium Income Fund)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.