OCV octaviar limited

Lawry1dog, What individual PIF investors decide to do with their...

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Lawry1dog, What individual PIF investors decide to do with their units is their own decision but I personally will be asking Wellington Capital Limited in their capacity as Responsible Entity of the Premium Income Fund for more information/clarification and would hope others do the same. It's way past time for all the previous 'mushrooms' to become active 'toxic toadstools' and demand some answers relating to the current status of their investment.
    How much other price sensitive information re the PIF has not been disclosed?

email contact details below for those wishing to contact WC for answers plus my latest communication for the benefit of IAC committee members since I still do not know if they are aware of my concerns sent to them via WC:
    To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
    Subject: Forest Resort
    Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 07:19:10 +0800

Would someone please advise me if Ms Hutson still considers the Walshes' case re the Forest Resort is still baseless as quoted in a media article April 3, 2011?
    'Ms Hutson says the Walshes' case is baseless: ''We think there's no substance at all - that is and remains our position on it.''
    http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/family-in-fight-to-save-resort-dream-20110402-1cskj.html#ixzz1ljqlIKYW

How can such a substantial claim for compensation against the assets of the PIF have progressed so far through the courts and looks certain to go to trial if the Walshes' original claim was 'baseless' as was stated in the media by the managing director of Wellington Capital Limited previously?

What are the potential financial ramifications to Premium Income Fund unitholders should this claim for compensation prove to be substantiated and does Wellington Capital Limited intend to inform PIF unitholders of the pending trial and why a Supreme Court judge considered that such a baseless case lacking substance being made by the Walshes' was in fact 'a serious case to be trialed'?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.