OCV octaviar limited

wellington capital ltd are transparent as mud

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have recently been provided with what I consider unsatisfactory answers from Wellington Capital Ltd relating to the removal and gutting of buildings at the Kooralbyn Resort. WCL indicated that 'Various modifications and improvements have been made to buildings located at the Resort in order to address safety issues raised by regulatory authorities.' The buggy shed was also 'removed for safety reasons'
    'Modifications to the undercover parking area were required in order to ensure the safety of the
    building.' ( my understanding is the whole bloody thing was removed from the resort along with the buggy shed)'Other buildings have been gutted and boarded up.
    After re submitting my original questions for further clarification WCL are not prepared to answer them.
    Well according to the 'regulatory authorities' there has only been one instance of a work order relating to one building at the resort and that was the Tennis Centre. NO mention of Country Club, Golf Pro Shop, Lifestyle units (time share), Golf cart shed, or indeed the carport over the country club car park So what were the safety issues that were so pressing that led to the removal of entire structures and the total gutting of others? Have I been deliberately mislead by WCL in their previous responses?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.