OCV octaviar limited

wellington capital ltd, page-13

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    ANDELAINE ENNEAGRAM RETREAT A'Not For Profit' organisation. David Burke, is the leading researcher, teacher and writer of the Enneagram Personality System, lecturing and speaking on the framework and its application throughout Australia, Asia, the U.S. and Europe. He is the founder and current Director of the Australian Institute for Enneagram Studies (AIES). In 1994, David established The Australian Enneagram Project in Brisbane, Queensland, to study personality in the Australian context. It is the largest and longest running study of its type in the world.

A big thankyou for the person/persons who anonymously provided me with the recent photographs of ANDELAINE. Considering David Burke of Kooralbyn Asset Management is also of great interest to PIF investors (in his capacity of which is yet to be determined relating to both Kooralbyn and Forest resort)I am always interested in receiving information which could possibly relate to our fund.
    A huge shed full, chocker block of not sure exactly what, bubble wrapped maybe?? Material of shed construction possibly second hand material? Two large red sea containers, considerable machinery, a fully equipped accommodation facility, a restored/relocated church (I was previously told that Caroline Snow of Wellington Capital Ltd negotiated the deal pertaining to the 'church')
    Photos don't lie, unlike other sources?
    Keep up those enneagram workshops at the Andelaine retreat is all I can say!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.