OCV octaviar limited

wellington capital ltd, page-3

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Seamisty you do a great job but i am on a completely different track..

I have no idea of the heirachy in these company structures and few skills but a lot of interest and a good imagination.

but as an example..
    if there was a person heading up risk and auditing for Mfs ...i dont know what part..its internet info.
    and if that same person was a director of a well known flop co that invested in the stockmarket via educating retirees how to invest and margin shares and who later didnt get their margin calls in time etc.

That might mean a lot of that margin type investing was possibly directed at MFS?( I have no way to know if this is so) and a lot more risk built into the shares if they faltered/shorted.

It links two disasters and makes one a tool for destruction of the other,imo.

The last months and days share movement was of great importance with marginned stock the noose around MFS but no-one out there looks into that.

The tools of destruction cant remain in the marketplace and the operators should be recognised,imo.

Sorry I cant be more specific and its just my theory of possabilites never raised because no-one is looking at engineering, imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.