OCV octaviar limited

In my lay opinion:A Yes vote for the ARL deal is a vote for a...

1. 206 Posts.
    In my lay opinion:

A Yes vote for the ARL deal is a vote for a 'Get Out Of Jail Free' card for Hutson's WC.

A Yes vote for the ARL deal will vote away all our grounds for booting our RE on OUR terms.

I suspect that the only reason Hutson's WC (hereinafter referred to as She) is offering us this vote is because She needs it to prevent us booting WC and then suing WC for $$$ for breaching the PIF constitution.

If the High Court refuses to hear the appeal then how can She argue that the deal with ARL was legal in terms of the PIF constitution? We can then boot WC. And possible also cause WC pain by suing WC for costs.

BUT .... if we vote yes to the ARL deal then She will be able to say: unit holders agreed to the ARL deal, so the deal must have been in unit holders interests. No court is going to be at all confortable ruling against WC when we've voted Yes to the deal. Check mate. WC is free and clear.

A Yes vote for the ARL deal next week will undermine ASIC's efforts to help us take action against WC. It was ASIC that took the deal to the Federal court. And it's ASIC that is trying to stop Hutson and her WC from rushing this vote through.

If we vote No and the High Court refuses to hear the case then we can start the process to boot WC on OUR terms right away. We'd be in a great position to try and freeze asset sales as recommended by simgrund.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I'm a fellow investor and blogger so this is definitely not legal advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.