WNX 12.5% 2.7¢ wellnex life limited

Was in my local chemist warehouse this afternoon and thought I'd...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Was in my local chemist warehouse this afternoon and thought I'd see how some of the brands are going. Like the Daigou, I often check the manufacture dates to get an idea of how product is moving.

Given WNX's recent rebrand and aversion to any mention of their dairy products, I was already of the opinion they wouldn't be operating in the Dairy industry for much longer... but this is a first for me. Never have I come across infant product still on the shelf three months after expiry. Unacceptable. Dangerous. Unethical. Immoral. Mothers shouldn't have to check whether the product is fit for consumption.

I would have expected better procedures from Chemist Warehouse and certainly the brand owner. In this Chemist Warehouse it was all their stage 3 that was expired with ~7months left on their stage 1 and 2. I thought I would take a drive down to the next chemist warehouse (no life right?) and noticed that all of the stage 1 product was expired there but the stage 2 and 3 has 7 months left...

I would be interested in any other posters here if their local chemist warehouse is also stocking expired product? Two stores isn't a comprehensive investigation. Likewise for any of those young Journalists that troll these forums - some real investigative Journalism would go a long way.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3759/3759984-7b9e9c82197cada39f9459447fcb67fb.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.003(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $34.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $88.68K 3.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 399631 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 845398 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.