ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

Sorry guys, WHN.I say as much because of all the stuff that's...

1. 122 Posts.
    Sorry guys, WHN.

I say as much because of all the stuff that's gone on since this company listed, less than a year ago, as a wind farm developer.

It wasn't that long ago all and sundrie were describing this as a non-working company and similar, and rightly so.

I don't particularly object to drilling for oil and gas (although I'd bet a number of WHN investors do) - what worries me is that this is such a deviation from plan in such a short space of time, and comes after wholesale changes to the company as soon as it raised the IPO money.

I am highly suspicious of WHN, and I wouldn't trust them as far as I could kick them. I would advise extreme caution.

All this stuff about certain production within four months for instance, based on the company's May 26 notice of general meeting, is less clear to me after reading the 'risks' section of the same statement.

If it is such a great, certain deal, why is someone willing to let WHN into it within four months of production when oil and gas prices are running hot?

I don't mind taking risks, I just don't think the past 10-12 months is what you'd like to see before ploughing money in.

The silver lining is the share price is showing some life, and I'm happy for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.