NXS 8.00% 27.0¢ next science limited

w'end musings

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Mkt certainly has a short memory, so here's a l'il tale about a mouse that roared.

....'Back in '07, QGC a mid-size CSG operator in QLD, were approached by Santos for a t/o at $1.80/sh or $960m, they refused. Fast fwd to '08, BG approached QGC for $5.6b or $5.85/sh, deal done. Management was happy as were the shareholders'.

NXS is in a similar situation, i.e, looking for a bigger player to come on board, CFO pulling up stumps, Insto's playing hard-ball, IanT sightings in London talking to Insto's etc or booking corporate tickets for the upcoming Ashes or 2012 Olympics (not quite true the last bit).

Time for IanT to steer this ship thro' these choppy waters.

Point is, NXS have a proved prospect to develop i.e, Crux. Along with the Libra discovery, there is a higher degree of confidence in their upcoming Auriga drilling & Caelum prospects. Crux is not a mythological prospect anymore, it is proven & awaits development.

So here's hoping, that come 31st March (not 1st of April thankfully), we see a clearer announcement on the events that have transpired over the last couple of weeks.

All those rumours in the local pubs, chat-rooms, back-office banter, street talk etc about Nexus/ Shell/ Crux/ Deal or no deal/ Loch Ness monster sightings, need to b laid to rest (not the last one, but hey with IanT's Scottish connection, there's a tale that can b told over a few pints.....how they dealt with the monster sale of their Crown Jewel in such testing times).

Hopefully, all will b revealed.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.020(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 22.5¢ $103.9K 445.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.