CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

went long, page-14

1. 60 Posts.
    Hi all first post but I've been watching the forum for a while.

IMO the increase in price yesterday was due to the wording of CZN's announcements.. The first ann from the drill programme (RE broken equipment and pervasive sulphides) led to a decrease in share price. Therefore for the the last 2 announcements they have been sure to highlight several buzzwords which get the punters going (e.g. copper sulphide, massive sulphides, broad zone of mineralisation).

In reality the massive sulphides are at 300m depth, less than 5 metres thick and are more than likely surrounded by uneconomic quantites of copper (mainly po by the sounds of it).

The main buzz for this project was the possibility of an IOCG... however as far as I can tell from the announcements so far the results are yet to find any evidence for what is causing the large grav anomaly (which would prove theres an IOCG system i'm guessing?)... if they have found iron oxide and copper mineralisation what is it they are looking for that causes the actual grav anomaly?

Also could anyone explain what the the spatial and timing relationship between the sulphides and magnetite means? They don't actually say that magnetite was found in the core or is this expected to be interpreted from this information?

Any thoughts? Apologies for any blatant errors/misinterpretations i'm still a bit of a newbie at this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3467825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 709994 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.