MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

We're Almost There

1. 6,264 Posts.
    Thanks to the Cures act the way forward for MSB is clear and the time in the wilderness is almost over.

With so many P1, 2 and 3 trials, preclinical testing and of course future treatments that have not yet made it to the lab, I can’t see how any other stem cell company can get past the Blaster.

IMO it is no longer if MSB will land a huge partnership, but when.

The MesoNoontide is almost upon us so don’t let Tuna et al torpedo the past decade of impeccable MSB achievements.

I’ve also used my week in the sin bin to catch up on some Sufi Mysticism and found an outstanding Penguin Classic, ' The Confrence of the Birds' by Farid Ud-Din Attar.

It describes the seven impediments to spiritual success and it also has a message for MSB holders. For success;

One must find the true path—I agree-- MSB is the way.

One must control the ego and not be attached to material things—true-- MSB holders don’t fall in love with any stock.

One must control fears and apprehensions---sure—MSB holders have no reason to be apprehensive.

One must practice detachment---fair enough--MSB holders are detached and never flustered by contra posts on HC.

One must find a true advisor—that’s easy—just read MSB posts that have a Buy/Hold sentiment!

One must be part of the unity of all things—right on—all MSB true believers are united on HC!

One must annihilate the ego to achieve individuation---now the birds are talking---all the MSB holders are gonna get annihilated on expensive champagne at the soon to be held Galah event in Toorak!

I love the MesoSpiritual message!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.