MSB 0.69% $1.46 mesoblast limited

We're Almost There, page-14

1. 6,264 Posts.
    Pa I reckon there is nothing better than to confess one's sins on a public forum like HC.

It feels even better than when MSB rises and shows lots of green

After I confessed about being an idiot at college I felt great and thought --what other idiotic things have I done--this HC posting is so therapeutic. So here's another one of my idiotic college foray's into madness and hopefully I will feel on top of the world for saying it to all and sundry.

Note: I also think MSB will soon go for a great run and we all need to be located if we don't want to pay heaps more for MSB

I was driving back from the pub near the college and had a another student with me, but this is the truth Pa--- I didn't know he was a psychopath!

Note; Clearly few would say the MSB technology is faulty and that is the strength of MSB

Anyway he said , why don't we do some burn-outs outside the dormitory and pi$$ off the geeky students who are studying for tomorrow's exam.

Note: I don't know why MSB dropped this morning and I was surprised to see the great finish.

I was a kamikaze student and did not believe in studying before exams so it sounded like a great idea and I put the foot flat to the floor and held the steering wheel in lock and the car screeched and roared while throwing gravel all over the place along with creating a great dust storm.

Note: I expect MSB will be well over $3 by the end of this financial year.

After several minutes of mayhem my psycho friend was frothing at the mouth with excitement and the geeks arrived. They began to cheer and clap and thought it was great to see Rappa and his psycho friend had provided some free entertainment.

Note: I can't understand why some here are still arguing over the MSB trial results--I reckon the verdict is out.

But the principal saw the commotion and he came after us in his new valiant and we only had a 63 EJ Holden and we knew we were outgunned!

Note:It will be a great relief when some P3 trial results are released so we get closure on the value of MSB stem cells.

It looked grim but we had some luck--the principal has only one eye and so he was outnumbered by 3 eyes, so I turned my car lights off and we took of in the dark and my psycho friend said --don't worry I'll let you know if we are heading for a tree!

Note: How can anyone go past MSB if they want to invest in this exciting new medical therapy space.

It was an exciting chase but we escaped and got back very late, and as you may have guessed, we did really badly in the exam the next day!

Go Meso!
    Last edited by Rappa: 17/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.