MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

We're Almost There, page-4

1. 6,264 Posts.
    Come on Pa give me a handwriting sample. You can send it to a mates place so you don't have to worry about having your cover blown.

I reckon you're one of the best posters on HC.
    How many could come up with a post like this?

I had to record this one for posterity and as this is the best ever post for MSB.

Pa when we get to meet at the Galah event, I'm going to present you the MSB gold medal for such genius and creativity. I reckon even Silviu will be jealous.

God I love it sooooooooooooo much. Speculation , Innuendo , Educated Guesses , Uneducated Guesses , Constant Research , investors , brokers , bankers, digging around the internet , staff employed in offices all over Australia sneaking out the back to the bath room to check their I,Phones in case an announcement ( ever so small ) has been made and they missed it , Dads saying to Mums , I think we have made a stack of money here love , Mums saying to Dads ,

I told you to waste your money on such a crazy idea , now look at us ( destitute ) brokers saying buy , brokers saying sell , people whom have never met each other abusing each other on forums , other people being congratulated , even madamswer whose opinion I respect immensely is in here and even HE is speculating , Even ole Vinn is back, BTW has any one seen Regie The Rabbit of late ,

I love watching human beings , I really do , I love watching and listening, now the human beings want the weekend to go quickly so they can hear the ann , usually they want the weekend to go forever so they don't have to go back to work.
    lol Meanwhile the OLE Doc , is sitting back in his armchair in his mansion in he best Suburb in Melbourne sipping on very good Cognac.

And he cares not , because if the ann is bad he will be a multi millionaire , if the ann is good he will be a multi millionaire. All the chooks will be feed next week , the Doctor will be a hero or a villain. Which one will it be. And Dolse , before you begin to abuse me , Please lighten up a little , next week you will be rich , or you might be busted , most importantly , you will still be alive. lol

Pa Post #:18007620
    Last edited by Rappa: 28/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.