CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

were are the buyers ?, page-12

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Profess,

Agree pretty much. It's the uncertainty killing the stock, though I don't think there is too much risk in not getting finance - just think it is a matter of timing. There are less economical projects in Australia going ahead!!!

Am dissapointed like most that it hasn't come through yet.

Second guessing what's going on is difficult... Surely if financing was not going to be done on time then the company would have made an announcement on its progress, we haven't heard anything for a while. Then again, they may be keeping quiet because it's just around the corner....

Normaly the price runs before an announcement because of leakage!!! So I guess we can rule out an announcement this week or next week.

There are too many significant holders that still have all their holdings and haven't sold out.... They must have the ear of the execs.

Right now the tree is getting shaken as has happened in the past, what has made it worse is the shorting...

Am worried it will get worse before it gets better!!!

By the way, I believe Gene is still working right up to his last day!!! Someone said the Financing would be his last hooray, I think that person has an inside track as I have heard similar story... Let's hope it is the case.

Also bear in mind, financing is not just Gene's responsibility..... Highland park are the majority and they know what they are doing, they must be hurting as well- forget what they bought in at, look at the drop in value of their portfolio from 1 month ago...

Good luck all....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.