CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

"A lot of questions and we need answers .... personally I have...

1. 504 Posts.

"A lot of questions and we need answers .... personally I have never seen a companies price collapse so far so fast without the company coming to a bad end. "- Cyclops

Cyclops- Don't think it is only for CPL alsmost all Coal stocks are in the same boat- go and read todays CCC update:

*************CCC**************************CCC*********************
    COMPANY UPDATE
    Continental Coal Limited (ASX:CCC; AIM:COOL) (“Continental” or the “Company”) the South African thermal coal production, development and exploration company, notes the recent trading in its securities and would like to update shareholders that it is not aware of any reason for the recent fall in its share price given the current status of its coal mining operations and key development projects.
    Continental continues to operate its two thermal coal mines in South Africa and both are forecast to achieve record production, sales and turnover for the Company for the 2011/12 financial year.
    The Vlakvarkfontein Coal Mine has generated cash flows in excess of budget year to date and we are looking forward to continued stable earnings and cash flow generation from this conventional open cast coal mining operation over the next 10 years. The Ferreira Coal Mine although approaching the end of its mine life, should soon secure regulatory approval to extend operations further into adjacent properties and we continue to process coal from nearby operations and third-parties. The Ferreira Coal Mine operations are forecast to continue to sustain the Delta Processing Operations at positive cash margins.

*************CCC**************************CCC*********************

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.