TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

We're back 6th December..., page-9

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Gawd it's been a long time.
    I'm not going to bother predicting SP tomorrow as there are too many factors in play. I see a positive in that Somers were obviously keen to get the maximum numbers for their clients hence the bar on oversubscriptions. I tried to deprive them of as many as I could but unfortunately could not take up my full entitlement. Not that it would have made much difference but I would have felt better for it.
    Good to note when comparing the 20/09/16 and 02/12/16 Top 20s that AJ, Blair Metals, Messrs. Fone and Haldezos all took up 25% and Miss Stoodley, bless her, 34%. Also some substantial increases by nominee instos. So much for the bs bandied about that AJ was bailing out. And I hope whoever converted their 1,800 options got their full whack and profits by it in due course.
    We may see some Somers clients taking their few pips profit, perhaps some LT holders bailing & the SP capped in the very short term, I'm guessing it will then move up steadily but hope I'm pleasantly surprised. Just curious to see where it goes and I hope those who bought in high see green again.
    Will definitely be some fun and games in the opening auction tomorrow, I think Jaded would have enjoyed it.
    GLTAH and friends, it's been a long road.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $13.93K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 666648 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.