PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

we're back baby.... possibly!

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    This could be good my friends

http://m.theage.com.au/business/padbury-pulls-plug-on-64b-oakajee-port-and-rail-project-20140430-37hzg.html

In a press release, he said he was encouraged by WA Premier Colin Barnett's recent suggestion that Chinese companies could develop Oakajee.

''I will be visiting China in the next few weeks to meet with a number of our Chinese friends who we have been developing relationships with for many years,'' he said.

''I will also be meeting with a number of Chinese companies who have recently become interested in the Oakajee Project and have invited Padbury to come to China to meet with them.''

Mr Barnett's comments about Chinese companies developing Oakajee also contained heavy scepticism about Padbury's now failed plan to develop Oakajee.

Mr Bleyer's link to the Padbury deal prompted coverage of his past, which includes failed business deals and court appearances.

Late last year Alliance Super Holdings tried but failed to strike a similar $260 million funding deal with ASX-listed Fairstar Resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.