URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

we're going mining >> 6 month price target, page-3

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    re: we're going mining >> 6 month price ... Well hector, the figures won't look so flash for a 10ktpm operation when you compare it to the highly touted 30ktpm during Kate's reign. The reason for this downgrade must centre around the throughput capacity of the machinery that is budgetted for the project. That is the one dissapointment out of today's news. If it were possible to ramp up to 30ktpm, then our price target would be north of 15 cents!! However, in time, the void left from the downgraded target will be filled with production from our other tenements. But this will take time...

That said, I think I've stressed enough that the above target is realistic and attainable. No fluffed figures there to paint a rosier picture than necessary. 5.5cents is still an 89.7% premium to tonight's close, and, more importantly, a 104.5% premium to what we will be paying for shares via the RI. Furthermore, the options on offer in the RI would be worth about 2-2.5 cents each themselves if the aforementioned price is hit over the next 6 months or so; and we are picking up these options for free. I trust everyone knows it is in their best interests to subscribe for the RI provided they have the cash at hand.

There is plenty of profit to be made out of this for current shareholders who are eligible for the RI. If you are not a holder yet and are after an overnight 5 bagger, then best you look elsewhere. The real winners out of all of this will be those who held on through the bad times and are able to pick up some shares for a bargain price. I'm not sure if you fit that bill hector, but for your sake I do hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.