PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

" We're Going Mining ", page-29

1. 8,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8241
    Hi all, apparently I have left the building and taken all my profits with me. Good to see that Bilsto admits there are profits to be made in PLS. Possibly his first positive comment.
    Just got back from a long lunch with a wonderful group of shareholders, and as luck would have it, several directors joined us.
    How much money did I make Bilsto? How many shares did I sell as you seem to know more about what I'm doing than I do??

By the way, they have started moving dirt at the mine site as management have interim approvals to start doing such things from the DMP. they would not give you this permission unless you are dotting all the eyes and crossing all the tees, for the approval to mine.
    All licenses and approvals expected by the end of January, not that it matters according to Neil Biddle as they are going as hard as possible workwise up there, and over the next few months not a lot happens anyway as it is just too damm hot, with the odd cyclone to cool and wet things off.

There are so many wonderful different people that are holders of Pilbara, and come from all walks of life. It was just great to meet some new faces today and put faces to names, (HC names that is).
    I didn't notice any of the critics at the AGM, asking questions that they constantly demand answers to, nor did any turn up for lunch to ask questions of a large group of holders and directors.

From the companies perspective everything is proceeding swimmingly, and with Ken and the Chairman just coming back from China, are more than happy with the demand for our lithium, they could see the growth and changes happening at a speed that western analysts just don't seem to understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.