AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

To carry all the Lithium that the Gigafactoties are going to...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    To carry all the Lithium that the Gigafactoties are going to need over the next 5 years.

I wanted to start a thread that focuses on the Lithium industry more so AGY where we already have this thread...http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/why-is-agy-the-best-lithium-pick-over-other-asx-juniors.2790818/

The other company threads have their own, so it's only right AGY has one.

By keeping threads a bit more on topic it's easier to find info later and for new investors to do their research faster.

Below is an article on the Tesla new $5 billion gigafactory in Nevada. This one factory will need all the world Lithium supply combined. In the next 5 years...There will be 5-7 NEW gigafactory the same size as Tesla (and bigger) coming online to meet the battery demand for EV's (cars/buses/Ebikes) , Home batteries, and all the other electronic devices that are growing at a massive clip themselves. You don't need to worry about world events. Lithium is going to be in very strong demand the next 5-8 years until production catches up with demand. I don't know where the price of lithium is going but, I know it's not going down.

Lithium, EV's, home batteries are a investment opportunities that only come around once in a lifetime. Yes, many stocks have had good run ups but, the mainstream investing community still aren't in yet. When they do...all of the quality projects that are undervalued are going to make dramatic upward moves. It's only the beginning...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $127.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $116.3K 1.331M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 601378 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 102355 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.