AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

We're going to need a bigger boat!, page-761

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Aren't you guys worried about the location of GLN and the fact it gets inundated with snow every year? What effect will that have on the evaporation ponds? Also what is the purpose of owning land up in the mountains? Is that where they plan to have the ponds? Or do they plan on having them on that tiny patch at the base of the mountains? If that is the case does this mean they are going to build 20 miles of pipe and pump it across the mountains? Is there access to gas and power there? Will the extra 200km (5hrs) to port add extra costs?

There has to be a reason no other brine company has built ponds in areas that get covered in snow. I don't think Pablo has chosen this location by accident. Do GLN have a path way to production? Have they got any chemical engineers onboard that have done this work before to ensure they get into production? Or are they just hoping Posco who already have an estimated 4 mt resource will need a extra million ton sometime soon?

I want to invest more over there but I think the market is over speculation for the time being and GLN could be a bit late to the party. Everyone now knows lithium isn't rare, it's a matter of actually getting it out of the ground. If you can process it to BG then that's a huge bonus. People think it's easy but they are wrong. I think the market wants to see revenue and cash in the bank or at least a realistic pathway to achieve that. Watch how many people jump ship when this all comes together.

AGY.jpg GLN.jpg
    Screenshot_20190212-203817.png Screenshot_20190212-202513.png Screenshot_20190212-202556.png

history_simple_hd 2.png
    chart (10).jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.