FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

We're in the 10's baby, page-2

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Good morning Aqua and all,
    As we patiently wait for a great result I feel compelled to respond to some of your exuberance here and from many other posters.
    Please keep it real. There are some people reading these threads, many more than before, who will be reading some of what's written here and naively be reading that FAN1 is a dead certainty. It is not.
    CN has said a few things but one of the central things she has said about FAN-1 is that CNE as the opporator is telling her very little, in line with the tight hole policy.
    In an article posted over night a journalist stated that FAR share price has doubled because CE has been hovering over the hole for an extra two months testing. This is very misleading, it is two month late because of the BOP issues at the start of the drill. It may have extended its stay and testing since reaching TD for a week or two, but no longer.
    i am very excited about what's happening and haven't sold a cent of the stake I bought more than two years ago even though I am now well in the green. I absolutely believe in FaR, the management team, the story, the timing, the black Italian, JP, you and most everyone on here. I believe the Senegalese government is on its game, that we are heading for a perfect storm, there is lightening in the sky and that FARs future is incredibly bright. BUT I also believe it would be a massive mistake to believe that FAN-1 is in the bag, and the way some are calling it if you were a resent arrival here you would think we struck a 900 billion barrel gusher, WE HAVE NOT. We might, I hope we will but it hasn't happened.......yet.
    i am thinking of the less experienced, the ones who haven't been burnt by the stock market by massive disappointments, its happened to me, it happened to most if you, I wouldn't wish it on anyone and I feel we have a responsibility to keen things real on this forum.
    Don't get me wrong, I tell my friends about FAR and what's happening, but I always say the bottom could fall out any time as nothing is certain yet.
    Aqua I know your not doing this, but lets all be careful not to go over the top to the point where someone over reaches and then looses the house.
    hope you get this in the spirit of what I mean, as I loves you all and hope we all become very very wealthy from FAr, but I know we could all loose our shirts at this stage..
    giddy up FAR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.