FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

We're in the 10's baby, page-46

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Hi JP,

I have a couple of questions if you have the time would love clarification on.
    By way of example I work on a mine site employing over 500 people. There is always exploration drilling going on all the time. After the drill cores are sent to the Geo's for mapping, they are sent to the lab on site or off site, and sometimes both for analysing. The results are very much held within management circles and the rest of us on site will have little to no idea of the head grade. E.g. grams per tonne, and size of the ore body etc. Even if physical gold can be seen in the ore, this may be present in a couple of drill cores but doesn't mean you have high grade ore overall.

I am just wanting to understand the tight hole policy and to understand where a leak is more than likely to come from. For instance Cath said that 150 people work on the CE, when drilling into a trap/reservoir and the drill mud is recirculated if you hit oil does that mean it turns black or the colour of 20W50, in other words outward physical signs to suggest that you have struck oil. Like seeing gold in the ore, or does it have to be lab tested in order to get the result.

Therefore does any leak of info start at management level or could it be from a rig workers observation. Also, would it be fair to say that FAR would be kept informed every step of the way, with all of the results from tests. After all this is their lease, I could couldn't imagine for a minute that this wouldn't be the case, or does it depend on the contract. I understand that they are bound by the CNE by what they can release but surely FAR would be totally up to speed at all times.
    Your comments would be much appreciated.

It's been a terrific week for FAR, maybe a leak, Farjoy accumulation, BI's Thunderbolt Chart coming into play, FARmen prayer. I don't know but really happy to see it rally.

Enjoy the rest of your swing JP and hope by the time you get back home there will be Ann waiting for us all.

Cheers Instro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.5¢ 50.0¢ $187.3K 369.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 47199 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.