FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Scholztrade, They have in a way told all their mates, they are...

1. kkw
    7,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Scholztrade,

They have in a way told all their mates, they are all already in it as a group. They could also have told other rich buddies, we don't know that, however, there are no friends in business; so their other friends would only be competitors; so if you think about it why would they?

On the calculation on FAR's SP price (if we do hit) of the order of 38c, we have assumed nothing for all the other projects that FAR's involved in. I think we can add something for that, especially Kenya; also, so far we are using 900 mil, if FAN does come in, then I would say SNE is almost fully derisked. If you go by FARJOY's projection, 1:2 for FAN, then what for SNE?

I have already sold a small % of my holding at 8.8 yesterday (because I had trouble with my computer and I had a sell order in, thinking that it would not get there for a couple of days) and when my computer was up, my shares were gone. They (I am certain it's FARJOY) got me, so how many other people did they get?? I think they are still at it too. Well no more sell orders from me.

If FAN comes in, then I'll hold for SNE. You are getting no more shares from me mate!

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $16.39K 33.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58791 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 2225 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.