NDO 0.00% 82.0¢ nido education limited

Yes, a farm down for a free carry would definitely do wonders,...

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Yes, a farm down for a free carry would definitely do wonders, but NDO's history of farmout success to major JVP's since it incorporated in 1999 is limited to Shell and SC54B (Gindara)...Shell didn't hang around longer than the one drill, and it wasn't even a full carry.

NDO needs a major farmout in all of it's SC's, especially SC58, and I don't think there's a great deal more on the technical side they can provide that would pique the interest of a major.

When BHPP finally drill Cinco in SC55, and if this is a success, it will put a focus on SC63 and SC58 in terms of nearology, but especially the south west portion of SC63 which already has a gas discovery at Aboabo.

NDO really need Cinco to be a success case before their 'drill or drop' decision on SC58 has to be tabled on 30 June next year.
    If Cinco is drilled after that, NDO will be left with no choice but to drop SC58, or apply for yet another work phase extension, perhaps with more 3D over a specific as the excuse.

Without Cinco, I'm not overly optimistic that we'll achieve a major JVP farmout in SC63, 58 or 54B. Even less so when I ponder Exxon walking after a couple of fairly big gas discoveries on the other side of the island.

It is already evident that small oil awaits anyone game enough to take on SC54A, and this would be relatively quick money...something NDO could do with a bit of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7341 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 3829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.