LOM 1.45% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Well it is there intention clearly to process small amounts from...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well it is there intention clearly to process small amounts from each target kimbilite to identifier solely the presence of kimbilite diamonds in each pipe in the surrounding areas in close proximity to SE251 .

Within 2 weeks as we have dry weather you should expect news on the next target which is AN257,again there not digging up tons of dirt to look for a heap of diamonds as that comes with depth,what there looking for is proof of kimbilite diamonds,
    Note if the kimbos are type2a or have trace's of that type,it will allow the concept that make' s them instantly commercial as we are getting over 6k a carat and per ton what we are already achieving basically classifies them to be commercial without digging to much dirt up. Again speeding the many months in exploration it would need just to target the size for our mining rights.
    so wait for another Ann pretty soon and a rocket to a higher s/p
    I am confident we will have confirmation of 2 pipes soon and another bag of diamonds to add to the sellable parcel,as the alluvials will be processed at the same time side by side.
    Good luck but I don't think we need it.
    dazzaa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $42.21K 602.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 14170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.