LOM 0.00% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

were next, page-12

1. 10,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    I think the share price is easily trading at about 1% of its long term potential.
    I think by now you would all know that my outlook for lom is far and beyond the average investors expectations.
    If a pipe was to be confirmed as type 2a with a average grade of 10 carats or more,I believe we will be talking about billions of dollars in value to 10 billion or so per pipe other than se251 that will range from 100s of millions to billions per eruptive phase.
    Every billion in value to lom is over $3.00 a share fully diluted or $30.00 per share for every 10 billion dollars in value to lom.
    IM quite confident that there will be at least two 10 billion dollar pipes discovered and proven in the time it takes to do so,by the end of the year or so?with more latter in the future.
    So my price target once the current 4 targets have been calculated as jorc,is about $30.00 a share before I will be selling any shares other than one small parcel for some cash latter in the year.
    Se248 is of most interest to me as we could be talking about a value way above my current expectations,and that's me talking without any proof that the pipe does have diamonds.
    So much work to be done so all just guess work at the moment,I will give you my high end figure when there has been a lot more work done,in will blow your mind away.
    You can call me ramptacular,if you like.
    Yes I know its not a real word.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $2.819K 40.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199999 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 141658 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.