ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

SP3 I could show you various examples on my charts where it has...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    SP3
    I could show you various examples on my charts where it has only been VOLUME that has sent the price up and that was preceded by hype. There was not an announcement in sight. My wife and I have been following this pattern for quite some time and recently we felt that something of substance might materialise, but again nothing new has come along that would add value to the fundamentals at play and only hype has charged the price. I can't believe you just said that to be honest. I guess it depends on what you've been tracking, the relationship between price and announcements alone or several, many factors in order to find correlations and anticipate movements. I for one have anticipated every up and down stroke since having invested a couple of months ago based on the factors I mentioned.
    We have one goose shorting only 400,000 shares at a time and when he is in the queue there is ramping and bickering each and every single time. Like it's a tactic. Rampers don't belong in serious shares that are supposed to be Game Changers. The stock and it's announcements should be all anyone invites and the rest should be shooed away from camp because of the smell they give off. It's time we attracted a Corner Stone Investor and i don;t think they will enjoy the online rubbish that goes on behind ESI's back so maybe that very thing is keeping them scared. Who want to invest big into someone elses play thing? Look at what happened to Lloyds shares before ESI went back down to .002c. I'm sure he wasn't happy with the online 'in the bags' and hurrahs, only to find it was all a show by a now silent few. So why would a CSI invest?
    Time to rid us of these rampers and we need a leader or two who goes way back. I'm not a butt biter either when i say that, I am offering what i think is a sensible business idea, from what little control we have over our investment here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $25 11.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 28290086 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12564161 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.