CAY 2.78% 7.0¢ canyon resources limited

Y'all need to stop stressing, fundamentally nothing has...

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Y'all need to stop stressing, fundamentally nothing has changed. Marketing for CIMEC left us all disappointed, our one big buyer that's been supporting the share price isn't back on screen yet by the looks, so tax loss selling driving this south. Only two reasons why they aren't buying anymore is, 1 they are too close to the story and 2 news is close or they have their fill IMO.
    And to respond to TTs post regarding legal action, this would only occur if Cameroon issued the licence to someone else. Can you imagine JS standing up in court and saying to the judge, "your honour, Cameroon is taking too long to issue us our mining licence. The Judge would respond, " build a bridge and get over it"...
    Seriously, just because TT says a close source told him, everyone f.......g believes him. I could write here a close source told me we are all good and we will have the ML by the end of the month, but they never did, just like TT, I'm making that up.
    Lack of formal news from CAY is frustrating, my other two exploration companies VRX and AKM do a heap of company updates on their application process and investor webinars, where JS seems to shy away from updating his most important people, his shareholders. Mark Honen, I hope you read HC old boy, get with the times and update your share holders. If we are closer than we have ever been, tell us....
    FYI added more to my holdings today.
    Last edited by MTB650b: 21/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $98.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $11.80K 167.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9037 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 156937 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.